We represent an innovative Australian medical device start-up which supplies our patented technology into key markets including the US, UK, NZ, and Australia. We are looking to develop motivated individuals who will be trained here and represent us in Malaysia and Singapore.
About the Role
To maintain our rapid growth, we are seeking market development in Southeast Asia commencing with Malaysia and Singapore. We are searching to appoint an enthusiastic Sales Representative which will receive continuous coaching and leadership support to enable them to realise their career potential. A rewarding and challenging role, this position calls for someone brave at heart, who will play a pivotal role in introducing our new and exciting products to hospital doctors and decision-makers.
Key responsibilities include
- Creating and building long term professional relationships with surgeons in Malaysia and Singapore.
- Solicit business meetings, make sales presentations in order to acquire new clients.
- Provide feedback on customer needs to develop localised marketing strategy.
- Utilising engaging and persuasive sales interactions with customers.
- Analysing territory performance and utilizing business acumen to develop strategies that grow territory business.
- Strong academic results with a tertiary degree in marketing or a medical-related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to present well.
- The ability to impart technical knowledge with excellence and market our product in an ethical manner.
- A flair for communication, be outgoing and charismatic and be keen to develop your network and acquire new clients.
If this is you, then this is an excellent opportunity to kickstart your professional career within one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical device companies.