Kidder Williams offers talented and enthusiastic individuals a unique career opportunity in corporate advisory.
We are regularly seeking people with various levels of experience to join our team, including:
- Senior Analysts
- Associate Directors
Typically, we are seeking people:
- With a track record with at least 4 years’ experience in a large accounting firm, in a corporate finance advisory firm or in a corporate development team.
- With financial modelling, accounting, valuation and business analysis skills.
- Who are enthusiastic and passionate about corporate finance.
- Have an energetic work ethic and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- With excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A great opportunity:
- to work in a vibrant, fast-paced environment.
- to learn and develop on exciting and challenging corporate finance projects.
- to join a supportive team of skilled professionals.
- An attractive salary and bonus.
Please send your curriculum vitae and contact details to [email protected]ams.com.au or apply via the form below.
NB: To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
For 2020 Graduate Opportunity, please click here.