Kidder Williams is Australia’s leading Corporate Advisor to the food, agriculture and beverages industries providing Corporate Advisory and Investment Banking services to private and ASX- listed mid-market companies for mergers and acquisitions, IPOs and capital raisings.
About the Role
We are searching to appoint an enthusiastic commerce graduate to assist the Managing Directors and Executives with transaction support and thereby gain exposure to all facets of corporate finance mandates. A rewarding and challenging role, tasks will include: research, strategy, valuation presentations, financial modelling, report writing and preparing information memorandums and marketing information.
- Documentation including the signed documentation signifying the beginning of our appointment as Advisor.
- Liaison with Managers and directors to ensure documentation is operable and accurately reflects a deal as agreed.
- Analysis and identification of issues that may impact of a deal or the economic rationale and justification of a deal.
- Analysis of the valuation, structuring and financing issues involved in a deal.
- Major in Accounting & Finance
- Will graduate in 2019 or recently graduated
- Weighted Average Mark of 75+
- Basic skills in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well under pressure and to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- A keen eye for detail combined with an ability to understand a broad scope of complex issues
If this is you, then this is an excellent opportunity to kickstart your professional career in corporate finance within one of Australia’s leading corporate advisory firms.
Applications close 31 October 2019